The religious site at Llangyfelach can trace its foundation back to the 6th Century. For over 1500 years there has been a worshipping Christian community here. The site is one of the major sites of St David, our national patron Saint, and was an important place of pilgrimage. Its round graveyard reflects the early monastic enclosure with its numerous holy wells and carved Celtic Stones points to this long history. It is one of three churches in Wales with a separate bell tower. The Church itself is located in a converted Tithe Barn.
The history and spirituality of this site is reflected in the rich variety of worship styles, which is welcoming to the community.
The Parish hold copies of registers
Priest: Rev Anthony Porter
St David and Cyfelach
Heol y Geifr
SWANSEA SA5 7JD
Follow us on Facebook for the latest news
©The the Parish of Llangyfelach with Clase, part of the Diocese of Swansea and Brecon in the Church in Wales